Interior Stylist Poland (m/f/d)
Munich, Germany Full-Time
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for interior? Your storytelling skills are top notch and you are always on top of the latest digital trends? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Awesome, then send us your application! We are looking for an Interior Stylist Poland (m/f/d) in our Polish YouTube Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring and on-brand video content for YouTube channel.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Planning, coordination and organization plus the realization of beautiful on brand shoots for our Polish YouTube channel
- Constant research on new interior trends and bringing them to life in many diverse formats
- Creating creative concepts as mood boards and implementing these in close collaboration with our teams
- Organizing product ordering, decoration and styling of our shooting locations
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and motivation
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in Styling and Interior Design or the fashion industry
- Experience in photo shoots and / or video productions
- You are enthusiastic for home & living, interior, decorating and social media
- An independent, well-structured way of working and strong sense of responsibility for your own work
- Great team player skills, creativity and strong communication skills
- Fluent language skills in Polish, English or German
- A great and very creative team and an amazing opportunity to shape our beautiful content
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries and outlets
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter and examples of your work) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.