Video Producer & Editor Spain (m/f/d)
Munich, Germany Full-Time
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for interior? Your storytelling skills are top notch and you are always on top of the latest digital trends? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Awesome, then send us your application! We are looking for a Video Producer & Editor Spain (m/f/d) in our YouTube Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring and on-brand video content for our Spanish YouTube Channel.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with a team of creative editors and graphic designers you bring content for our Spanish Youtube channel to live
- Your goal? To make our members across all our 11 countries even more enthusiastic about our brand and offering by showing them continuously new and highly inspirational content to consume on our Spanish YouTube channel
- You know your stuff like a pro when it comes to selecting and prepping camera equipment, getting the angle and lighting just right, as well as framing for the “money shot” that will wow our audience. At the same time, you are also not afraid to use your knowledge to just take an iPhone and start shooting in a creative and bold way
- From your beautifully shot film, you take it to the next level in the cutting room, also using your tech and creative skills to quickly integrate graphics and create animations—because you can always take it up a notch
- Spread your creativity: Share cool and creative concepts, video effects and ideas in cooperation with our highly creative team
- Always be on top of new technologies, the latest video equipment and new content marketing trends. You’re thrilled to immediately start producing content for new channels, formats or features as soon as they are launched
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Several years of experience & strong skills in professional cinematography, filming, editing and animation
- Confidence in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Knowledge about & experience with various camera and lighting equipment
- Creativity! You are literally bubbling with ideas, and you bring them to life rapidly
- A hands-on mentality - you are an all-rounder who is flexible to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills - you are a great team player and co-worker!
- Experiences in team and project management – they are a “nice-to-have”
- Fluent language skills in Spanish and English or German
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
- An inhouse collection of a variety of camera and lighting equipment to choose from for your shoots
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership, employer sales and special discounts
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter and examples of your work) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Nice to have: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog? We would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!