Senior Finance Operation Analyst m/f/d
Do you enjoy being involved in a fast-moving, commercial environment? How about being part of a growing team working towards the scale up of a sports media business in a very exciting territory?
As the Finance Operations Senior Analyst for EMEA, you will support the development of processes and systems that deliver the correct financial and management information to internal and external stakeholders.
You will develop an in-depth understanding and conduct detailed analysis of how product and payment configuration impacts numerous systems and processes that, eventually, output financial and management information. Through these key objectives your will drive forward partner reporting, support new business initiatives and enable decision-making across the business.
You will partner with the local Commercial Finance teams whilst working closely with teams across the business; your consultative approach will enable you to be highly analytical, process and controlled orientated.
With prioritisation skills to enable you to work smartly, you will deliver the highest quality service to all stakeholders.
You’ll enjoy learning quickly, juggling multiple requests at once and be keen to get up to speed with new payment methods, new markets and product initiatives.
We’d be grateful if you would please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – Many Thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support local business initiatives, defining Finance business requirements and transition of processes and new commercial opportunities into BAU working closely with the local Commercial Finance team, Legal, Central Finance and Revenue teams.
- Ensure BAU processes are fully documented to understand potential financial risks and provide oversight ensuring the necessary controls are in place; to mitigate risk and identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Drive detailed data analysis to identify revenue leakage and opportunities for cost savings, / process improvements.
- Support the Commercial Finance, Revenue & Reporting Teams with local partner & regulatory reporting; providing ongoing analysis to ensure accuracy and confidence in the data.
- Participate in various local & central project initiatives focused on optimising the existing workflow, quality and efficiency.
- Supporting the payment team in increasing the scale of DAZN back-end systems, payment partners, platforms and reporting systems.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in business, ideally in a financial operations, controls, projects, payments or accounting related area
- Educated to degree level in finance, accounting or related business area
- Excellent analytical & project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Languages – English (business level fluency; written & verbal)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working with teams across global locations
- Proven ability to conduct detailed analysis using large data sets
- The desire and ability to innovate and to tackle challenges positively and creatively
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Languages – German, Italian or Spanish (fluent written & verbal)
- Experience working with the systems Salesforce, Tableau, Looker and / or Zuora
- Department: DAZN Finance
- Internal Job Title: Financial Operations Senior Analyst
- Reports To (title): EMEA Finance Operations Manager
- Career Level:CL3
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.