IT Support Admin (m/f/d)
As our IT Support Admin at DAZN, you will be joining a Global Team located across regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for the region, you will be capable of working independently and alongside other Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs, either onsite or remotely. Your role will involve being the main point of reference for various IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure at the company.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems
- Fulfilment of 2nd line support service requests
- Managing hardware and software purchasing, services and support
- Maintaining user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to Desktop Support Lead for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Maintain the CMDB
- Update knowledge base
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent customer care
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment
- Windows PC / MAC engineering experience
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP)
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent German language skills, in both: speech and writing
- Good level of English, in speech and writing
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Mac Os Experience in Knowledge Management and/or Process Management Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with MS Office 365
- Basic experience with Linux shell and LAMP stack
- Department: Desktop Support & IT
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.