We are looking for a forward thinking and highly motivated individual to manage, maintain and oversee all our off platform content distribution from an operational perspective with a focus on YouTube. This role will work closely with editorial, marketing and social media teams to work on delivering content tailored to all needs of the different departments. The role will involve operationally supporting near-live-clipping- and YouTube-workflows as well as upcoming new tasks. You will be supervising the uploads of highlights as well as the syndication-process behind it. The right candidate should have previous experience working in a live sports background and have a basic understanding of the relevant social media platforms. This is a role that will suit a candidate that is full of energy and positive enthusiasm to some new ways to do things, help to solve problems faced by the team, along with having their own creative ideas on how we can develop our existing output together with strategic partners. The end result is to drive people to watch our amazing content whenever and wherever they feel like it.
The Operations (D&D) team is working closely together with the Programming department for most of the workflows which makes this role a connector between 2-3 teams and gives the opportunity of looking at certain topics in new ways.
This role is based in Ismaning, near Munich, Germany. The internal job title is Content Supervisor (Operational).
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Content Supervisor you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the DAZN YouTube operation for the DACH region
- Produce highlights and compilations for YT and strategic partners
- Overlook and manage social media clipping from various sources
- Supervise upload, syndication and distribution of DAZN highlights
- Work on new concepts and ideas how to use the platforms available
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Good knowledge of digital content distribution workflows
- A proper understanding of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Good knowledge of content management
- Basic understanding of video editing in general and from a social media standpoint
- Demonstrable dedication to your craft, passion for your work, combined with attention to detail
- Experience in working with brands and following content guidelines
Even better if you have:
- Basic understanding of YouTube-workflows and algorithm
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.