Strategic Business Development / Full-time
We Are Era is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. Our vision? Shaping zeitgeist in an era of movements - and with success: our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have won numerous awards. Our stories have impact and attitude, developed and told by and for people all over Europe. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on social video platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch and TikTok. We build social influencers and artists into cross-platform personality brands, which today take place in social media, on TV, in podcasts, on the big screen or in the music charts. Our international 250-person team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subculture, from the Friday For Future movement to K-pop culture. Together we offer our partners the fast lane ticket to any community in Europe. Are you ready to shape the zeitgeist with us?
Project Assistance (f/m/d) Event & Social Media focus
Do you get a kick out of successfully organizing events at scale? In the role of Project Assistance (f/m/d) Event & Social Media focus, you will help build and shape a new brand in the event and social media space. Your main objective will be supporting the team and organizing the development of the event on- and offline. The overall goal is to establish a digital industry event with an awards ceremony that sustainably recognizes the creator scene as part of the digital media culture.
- Familiarity with Social Media (YouTube, Insta, TikTok and Snap)
- Studies in Event Management, Merchandising or a similar field
- It's a plus if you have first experiences in Event Management
- Strong eye for details, hands-on mentality without losing the view of the bigger picture
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What you can expect
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest studio & talent agency
- Unique projects and work with in-demand products and brands
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and work on them independently
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- A dynamic team with colleagues from all over the world
- Regular team and company events and after-work drinks to get to know each other, exchange ideas and get inspired
- Flexible working hours, mobile office options included
- Dog friendly office
- Equal opportunity and diversity are core values at We Are Era. For this reason, we strongly encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds
Does this job offer sound exciting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.