Strategic Business Development / Full-time
We Are Era is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. Our vision? Shaping zeitgeist in an era of movements - and with success: our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have won numerous awards. Our stories have impact and attitude, developed and told by and for people all over Europe. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on social video platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch and TikTok. We build social influencers and artists into cross-platform personality brands, which today take place in social media, on TV, in podcasts, on the big screen or in the music charts. Our international 250-person team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subculture, from the Friday For Future movement to K-pop culture. Together we offer our partners the fast lane ticket to any community in Europe. Are you ready to shape the zeitgeist with us?
Social Media Manager (f/m/d)
As a Social Media Manager, you design content for social media platforms, especially YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat. You support the community management and organize cross-postings with partners. You are on set during production and co-responsible for individual channels. You develop creative strategies with the team.
We are looking for you as Social Media Manager (f/m/d) in Cologne, starting immediately!
- Completed studies in marketing and communications, journalism or media studies, or a comparable education.
- An average of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in online marketing, public relations, or editorial work
- Confident with social media, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Communication and technical skills, creativity as well as an analytical and conceptual mindset
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You have a good feeling for target groups in social media
- You are a team player and collegial, stress-resistant as well as reliable and responsible
What you can expect
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest studio & talent agency
- Unique projects and work with in-demand products and brands
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and work on them independently
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- A dynamic team with colleagues from all over the world
- Regular team and company events and after-work drinks to get to know each other, exchange ideas and get inspired
- Flexible working hours, mobile office options included
- Dog-friendly office
- Equal opportunity and diversity are core values at We Are Era. For this reason, we strongly encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds
Does this job offer sound exciting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.