Junior Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Munich, Germany - Full-Time
As a Junior Graphic Designer (m/f/d) for Pinterest you will support us creating outstandingly beautiful content for our Pinterest accounts in line with Westwing’s visual guidelines and bring our Pinterest visual appearance to the next level. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- developing new and exciting visuals that you implement in Photoshop
- providing the team daily with beautiful pins on different topics like interior trends, DIYs, living styles and decoration tips
- monitoring visual developments on Pinterest and benchmarking our pin design against competitors
- researching the newest interior trends and coming up with new ideas how to inspire our customers
YOU COME WITH
- degree in graphic design and first practical experience during relevant internships
- passion about interior and creation of inspiring home & living pin content
- good eye for aesthetics and a strong feeling for the interior trends
- structured and efficient way of working as well as great communication skills
- very good English language skills, any other language is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary
- flexible work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility
- options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date and salary expectation. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Jessica Schrattenthaler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural
differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.