Stylist Reels (m/f/d)
Munich, Germany - Full-Time
As Stylist Reels (m/f/d) you will support our creators in creating inspiring reels content and have a key function in our social media team! With your help, creativity and passion for interiors, we want to take our global shortform videos to the next level. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- planning, organizing and realizing beautiful on brand shoots for our Reels productions
- constant researching on new interior trends and bringing them to life in many diverse formats
- creating creative concepts as mood boards and implementing these in close collaboration with our teams
- organizing product ordering, decoration and styling of our shooting location
YOU COME WITH
- experience in styling and interior design or the fashion industry
- passion and love for your job, great spirit, and motivation
- independent, well-structured way of working and strong sense of responsibility for your own work
- enthusiasm for home & living, interior, decorating and social media
- great team player skills, creativity and strong communication skills
- fluent language skills in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Jessica Schrattenthaler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.