We Are Era is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. Our vision? Shaping zeitgeist in an era of movements - and with success: our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have won numerous awards. Our stories have impact and attitude, developed and told by and for people all over Europe. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on social video platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch and TikTok. We build social influencers and artists into cross-platform personality brands, which today take place in social media, on TV, in podcasts, on the big screen or in the music charts. Our international 250-person team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subculture, from the Friday For Future movement to K-pop culture. Together we offer our partners the fast lane ticket to any community in Europe. Are you ready to shape the zeitgeist with us?
Join We are Era’s Business Intelligence Team as a Social Media Content Strategy Analyst.
You will work together with our product delivery team on the continuous improvement of our social media analytical/data products and solutions. You will transform data into readable, qualitative reports. You will understand client pain points and use data to create client-specific insights. This role is a part of the Business Intelligence Team of We Are Era and will be a key part in developing our recently launched Social Intelligence Hub (read the press release here)
- Using social listening and social media data to develop creative, cross-channel content strategies
- Collecting and analyzing social listening data to create client-centric analyses
- Being comfortable navigating through a broad range of social media data and analytics tools and creating strategies for clients
- Identifying and staying up to date with the latest social media trends and practices
- Cooperating with a team of social media specialists, analysts, and project managers
- Tailoring advice and guidance for our clients in presentations and meetings
- At least 2-3 years of work experience as Social Media Content Strategist.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Experience in managing campaigns and digital projects, experience with influencer marketing would be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools, platforms, and networks
- Previous experience with social listening tools is desirable
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to read and derive meaningful insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Good presentation skills
- Project management skills
What you can expect
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest studio & talent agency.
- Unique projects and work with in-demand products and brands.
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and work on them independently.
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference.
- A dynamic team with colleagues from all over the world.
- Regular team and company events and after-work drinks to get to know each other, exchange ideas and get inspired.
- Flexible working hours, mobile office options included.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Equal opportunity and diversity are core values at We Are Era. For this reason, we strongly encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Does this job offer sound exciting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.