Junior Creative Producer (m/f/d)
Munich, Germany - Full-Time
As Junior Creative Producer (m/f/d) you are the creative lead on projects and guiding creative teams throughout the projects to ensure the content delivered is on-brand. This position is limited to 12 months (parental leave).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- coming up with great on-brand video content ideas and innovative formats to bring to life together with a creative video & photo team
- producing excellent, commercial yet inspiring videos that could become the next trend
- developing holistic concepts for different platforms with a strong focus on videos for our Website and Instagram channels for various countries
- playing the key role in keeping the overall content production (prepping production, directing on set, overseeing post production for photo & video team)
- staying on top of trends: checking out new channels, formats and features to innovate our video content
YOU COME WITH
- first experience in film production
- super creative ideas and organizational skills
- hands-on mentality, great team spirit and high motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
- passion for interior and an eye for details
- fluent German and English skills, any other languages skills are a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced ecommerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date and salary expectation. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Natalie Rieger. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.