Munich, Germany / Content & Production – Editorial
DAZN delivers the best live football and the widest variety of sports to the living rooms and mobile devices of sports fans all over the world. As part of our on-platform-team in Munich you have an essential role in presenting the latest and most interesting content of the DAZN portfolio to customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You will be dealing with broadcasting programs of top competitions like Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, NFL or NBA. You will join an enthusiastic team that brings the content on the platform. You will communicate a lot with stakeholders in other departments, so you will soon get an understanding of the structures and workflows of our dynamic and international company. If you share our passion for sports and are ready for the next step in your career, this is your opportunity!
This role will be based in Munich and the internal job title will be Senior Programming Editorial Assistant.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new CMS-Redakteur m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Make sure that live and VOD content is presented on the platform according to the internal standards and guidelines
- Plan the curation and ordering content on the platform
- Manage curation of the platform in shift operations (about two shifts a week)
- Write engaging text and take care of addressing imagery for live and VOD content
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about the content published on the platform
- Edit highlight clips for our platform and external stakeholders
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Work experience in sports journalism
- Knowledge about different sports, teams and players
- Reliability and conscientiousness
- Ability to work in different things simultaneously and sticking to deadlines
- Willingness to work on weekends and shifts
- Ability to edit content with a software like Avid or Adobe Premiere
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent German skills for editorial work
- Fluent in English language to be able to communicate in an international company
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.